Careers at EQ
As a growing company, EQ is always looking for top industry professionals to join our team and help keep EQ as one of the industry's leading environmental firms. Please click on the following link for more details on our current available positions:
External Candidate Opportunities (Current associates, please check Internal Candidate Opportunities) - If you experience any problems using our Open Positions List to view and apply for a job at EQ, you may also contact EQ's Human Resources department for assistance.
EQ offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Optical and dental plan
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities and training
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- AFLAC voluntary supplemental insurance
- Hyatt Legal Plan - voluntary prepaid legal services
- Employee Assistance Program
EQ is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, height, weight, national origin, marital status, handicap, or disability.
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.