EQ offers convenient access to the forms and resources necessary for timely and accurate waste stream approvals. Our Online Services give you immediate access to all your account information. This great, secure, online benefit allows you to:
- Create and submit Waste Profiles.
- Review, Confirm, Renew and Amend Approved Waste Profiles.
- Request Scheduling of pick-ups or arrivals at EQ.
- View data on waste that has arrived at EQ.
- Compile your report data on the wastes sent to EQ.
- View workorders for our many service divisions.
- Get invoices as soon as they're created, in plain or PDF format.
- Review aging information.
Apply for an Logon today to start using our online Waste Profile system!
If you're not an EQ customer and would like to become one, please fill out this Account Application Form instead, and fax it to (734) 329-8099.
To proceed without creating an Online Services account, please select the desired form from the list below. In addition, if you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may select the download option below to install it so that you can view, download, and print the EQ Approval Forms.
- EQ Waste Profile PDF
- Land Disposal Restriction & Certification Form (LDR)
- Re-Approval Notice & Waste Amendment Form
- State of Michigan Surcharge Exemption Certification
- NORM/TENORM Certification
- Sample Shipping Instructions
- Sample Chain of Custody Record
- Cylinder Identification Sheet
- PCB Continuation Sheet for Containerized Loads